Monday, November 15, 2010

52 Weeks of Colour Challenge -- Week 2 - Blue

I've been feeling pretty blue lately... still having my laptop woes, and today I finally bit the bullet and dropped her off at Best Buy.  She (yes, my laptop is a she) will most likely be there for the next two weeks  :-(    And that's why, for this week's color, I'm forced to repost a couple pics from August... but still one of my favorite outfits!  Hope you enjoy!
Oh, and thanks again to Luna Jubilee for posting this super fun challenge! 



Style Credits!
Skin: 
[PF] Ember <Milk> - Beestung
Hair: 
Truth Trinity - Carrot
Top:  
Sand Shack Surf Co. - Driftwood Tank White 
Vest: 
Shampooo Denim best - light blue
Skirt: 
SD Boutique - DS
Socks: 
(Slow Kitchen) Lace socks - gray
Shoes: 
Leezu! Dncorde Danse /sky
Headband: 
**DP**yumyum Feather Katyusya (blue)
Necklace:  {SMS} Pearl Lily Necklace Blue (for
The Dressing Room [old])

No comments:

Post a Comment