Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thanks, Voo!

Last week, my friend Voodoo Shilton sent me one of his gorgeous creations -- the Zorro Custom Classical Guitar.  It comes complete with music, playing animations, and a stool with male and female sitting animations, and it's one of the many stunning and meticulously designed instruments for sale at his store Voodoo Instruments.  
I'm sure most of you have already seen Voodoo's work -- he created the Dali "Persistence of Memory" exibit at Primtings Museum.  He's also an incredibly talented jazz guitarist and performs regularly in SL.  You MUST go check him out soon!

I can't play any instruments in RL, so this guitar is about as close as I'm going to get to being a rockstar...  lol  The look suits me, though, right?  :)


My album cover!


No autographs, please...

Style Credits!
Skin:  Curio - Petal - Elf - Soot
Hair:  Truth - Sonya (night)
Dress:  Canale Baggy Dress
Tights:  Teefy - Floral Vintage Black Leggings
Antlers:  Scribble Antlers (black)
Legs:  Gauze - Fawn Legs - Naturals
Ears:  Panda Express - Sad Elf Ears - Snow (with cute snowy particles!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment